RSP CONIC PRO
DESIGNED TO TRAIN THE DIRECTIONAL CHANGES AND SENSES OF DIRECTION WITH INTENSITY.
ABOUT RSP CONIC PRO
The RSP Conic Pro is our machine designed to train the directional changes and senses of direction with intensity.
Our conical axis with a large ratio between the minimum and maximum diameter generates high accelerations in the concentric phase which we then have to manage and brake at the beginning of the eccentric phase with high intensity, seeking to reproduce what happens when we move at high speed and want to brake intensely by applying as much force as possible in the opposite direction to our movement in order to lose as much speed as possible.
Designed to train global movements and displacements in which we want to apply a lot of force and an aggressive response of the machine at the beginning of the eccentric phase to force us to brake better.
A pure performance machine to make better athletes.
HOW TO ADJUST THE RSP CONIC PRO?
The conical pulleys have two types of load settings that will vary the machine´s response to the athlete´s application of force:
-Varying the moment of inertia: the moment of inertia is defined as the minimum value of force that the athlete has to apply to vary the machine´s state of rest, this means that the higher this value is, the more force the athlete has to apply to start and stop the machine, and the more time he will need to stop the machine and start it again (slower the Eccentric/Concentric transition)
– Varying the axis radius: the conical axis in an inertial machine has the same objective as the gearbox of our car, to facilitate the ability to accelerate with the same application of force. As we raise the position of the rail and reduce the radius of the axis, we reduce the capacity to accelerate the machine, making the movement slower and this allows us to increase the time of tension during the exercise.
To find out more about this, see our article
|Size:||45 x 35 x 45 cm high.|
|Accessories:||– RSP Encoder|
– Harken Fly pulleys (highest quality of shooting on the market)
– Long carbon bar
– Short carbon bar
– Adaptor for Chronojump encoder
– Foldable floor eyebolt
– Portability kit
|Adaptations:||Customization for specific trainings.|
|Spare parts:||– Wall rail pulley|
– Chassis pulley
– Rope (4 meters)
|See spare parts and accessories:|
Moments of inertia
|Without masses:||722,83 Kg/cm²|
|2 masses:||910,76 kg/cm²|
– RSP Conic chassis
– 120cm wall rail for height adjustment of the output pulley
– Ground anchorage eyebolt for vertical shooting
– 4 stainless steel masses
– 2 Harken Carbo pulleys of 57mm Ø
– 4 meters of high performance rope with lenght regulator
– Hand grip and ankle strap
– Wall mounting kit
– Assembly manual